Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pumps (Aqua Flo By Gecko XP2E)
Gecko Alliance has 25 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of interfaces and controls of all types, and it has made them experts in product interaction and user behavior. Simplicity, intuition, elegance and performance are not only starting points of design projects but driving forces of Gecko creativity. Gecko designs meaningful products, creates great user experiences and builds strong and long-lasting relationships with their customers. That is why Gecko makes the perfect partner for the spa user!
Aqua-Flo by Gecko's Flo-Master XP2e pump is the energy conscious offering within its high performance spa pump line. It's designed for today's large, heavily jetted spas requiring increased flow. The XP2e pump fits within the same envelope as the original XP2 pump, yet provides greater flow while improving the overall energy efficiency of the spa.
Spa Pump Features:
- Fine tuned impeller that moves water through the system with maximum performance
- 2" intake and discharge
- Versatile 48 frame wet end can be rotated for easy installation
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Continuous duty horsepower of 1.5hp, 2.0hp, 3.0hp, 4.0hp, and 5.0hp. Single or dual speed
- Complete Pump Type: Portable Spa Pump
- Speed: 2 Speed (2-Spd)
- Motor Voltage: 230v
- Drain Plug Location: 4,6,9 o`clock
- Pump to Motor Foot Types: 9
- Suction Style: Center
- Suction Connection (Physical Dimension): 3-1/16"od
- Suction Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Suction Pipe Size: 2"
- Discharge Style: Side
- Discharge Connection (Physical Dimension): 3-1/16"od
- Discharge Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2"
- Horsepower: 1.5hp
- Motor Frame: 48 Frame Thru-Bolt
- Motor Amperage/Wattage: 6.5A/2.5A
- Manufacturer: AquaFlo/Gecko
- Pump Model: Flo-Master XP2e
- Manufacturer Impeller Number: 91694150
- Volute Fastening Type: 8 Screws
- Volute/Sealplate Number: 92770705
WHY USE GECKO PRODUCTS?
At Gecko, understanding the spa users environment and expectations is key in the process of designing and making the perfect control systems, intuitive keypads, powerful but efficient pumps and value-added accessories for spas. When a user touches a button, presses a key or clicks on a link, he already expects how his spa, the product of Gecko customers, should respond to his commands. He is validating, at each interaction, the quality of the experience he associates with his spa. Gecko Alliance has been providing that high level quality products and service to their customers for almost three decades. Their products are some of the most reliable products made in the industry today. Gecko Alliance products are a great affordable alternative to Balboa Water Group products.