Bath Parts: Bath Air Blowers
Balboa Water Group (BWG) is dedicated to providing only the highest quality products to their customers. The Quiet-Flo (Heated) Blower is no exception. It is designed with four modes of quiet operation with optional heated air flow. It also comes complete with a 30 minute activated time that shuts down as timed, and turns on a two-minute purge cycle designed to clear standing water from the air system, helping maintain a sanitary bath system. Below are the basic system features and functions along with the additional options and devices that will work with this system.
Standard Blower Air Switch Operation:
- 1st Press: High Speed.
- 2nd Press: Medium Speed.
- 3rd Press: Low Speed.
- 4th Press: Wave Speed.
- 5th Press: Off Speed.
- In Wave Mode, the blower starts at high speed, reduces to low speed, then rises to high speed. Then the cycle resumes.
Optional Heated Quiet-Flo Blower:
- Any time the blower turns on, the heater turns on with it.
Specifications / Overview:
- 120 VAC 60 Hz.
- 30 minute timer.
- Purge cycle.
- 4 Modes of operation: (High/Medium/Low/Wave)
- Control board mounted in blower housing.
- If the main power is interrupted while the timer is running, the system will return to standby mode when power is restored. Ooptional Add-On Products:
- Optional Balboa 8' Water Detect Cable (99742)
- Optional Balboa Air Switch Button (13070-XX - Basic Style)
WHY USE BALBOA WATER GROUP PRODUCTS?
At Balboa Water Group (formerly Balboa Instruments), their fundamental commitment to the leisure water industry has been to provide a simple, comprehensive, one source solution to their products that include the highest quality in pumps, blowers, electronic control systems, jets, white goods and accessories. Their outlook has earned them the position as the leading global supplier of product design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an unsurpassed reputation for reliability. With nearly three decades of innovative design, expansion and development, BWG offers a complete line of products for your whirlpool bath or hot tub.