Bath Parts: Bath Air Blowers
- Discontinued - No Replacement
Balboa Vico Ultimax (Niagara) Spa Pumps Feature:
- High flow rates exceeding 325 gallons per minute for maximum performance in your luxury applications
- All seals are carbon ceramic with Viton elastomers for long-lasting performance, easily enduring prolonged heat and chemical exposure
- Multi-directional volute mountings provide the flexibility to accommodate any configuration; 2" and 2.5" suction options
- Cool running 56 frame motor
- Available in 230V or 115V 60Hz motors for North America and 230V 50Hz TEFC motors for Europe
- Choose single-or two-speed motor from 1.5 to 4 HP; with two-speed models, sanitization and heating can occur while maintaining lower running costs
- Specify an ultra efficient motor and our highest efficiency hydraulics versions help meet appliance efficiency regulations
- Reliable performance and long service life for more enjoyable ownership
- UL, TUV, CSA, and CE/VDE/GS certified
Balboa Vico Ultimax (Niagara) Spa Pump Specifications:
- Center suction / radial side discharge orientation
- Suction Port: 2" or 2.5"
- Discharge Port: 2"
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon ceramic with Viton elastomers
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE RIGHT PUMP? Need some Help? Take a look at our PUMP REPLACEMENT GUIDE for assistance.
|WHY USE BALBOA WATER GROUP PRODUCTS?
At Balboa Water Group (formerly Balboa Instruments), their fundamental commitment to the leisure water industry has been to provide a simple, comprehensive, one source solution to their products that include the highest quality in pumps, blowers, electronic control systems, jets, white goods and accessories. Their outlook has earned them the position as the leading global supplier of product design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an unsurpassed reputation for reliability. With nearly three decades of innovative design, expansion and development, BWG offers a complete line of products for your whirlpool bath or hot tub.