Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pump Wetends (Gecko)
Gecko Alliance has 25 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of interfaces and controls of all types, and it has made them experts in product interaction and user behavior. Simplicity, intuition, elegance and performance are not only starting points of design projects but driving forces of Gecko creativity. Gecko designs meaningful products, creates great user experiences and builds strong and long-lasting relationships with their customers. That is why Gecko makes the perfect partner for the spa user!
- Pump to Motor Foot Types: 15
- Motor Frame: 48 Frame Thru-Bolt
- Drain Plug Location: 6 o`clock
- Suction Auxillary Port: None
- Suction Style: Center
- Suction Connection (Physical Dimension): 2-7/16"od
- Suction Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Discharge Auxilary Port: None
- Discharge Style: Center
- Discharge Connection (Physical Dimension): 2-7/16"od
- Discharge Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Horsepower: 0.5hp
- Manufacturer: AquaFlo/Gecko
- Pump Model: Flo-Master FMCP
- Manufacturer Impeller Number: 91693501
- Volute Fastening Type: 6 Screws
- Volute/Sealplate Number: 92770603
WHY USE GECKO PRODUCTS?
At Gecko, understanding the spa users environment and expectations is key in the process of designing and making the perfect control systems, intuitive keypads, powerful but efficient pumps and value-added accessories for spas. When a user touches a button, presses a key or clicks on a link, he already expects how his spa, the product of Gecko customers, should respond to his commands. He is validating, at each interaction, the quality of the experience he associates with his spa. Gecko Alliance has been providing that high level quality products and service to their customers for almost three decades. Their products are some of the most reliable products made in the industry today. Gecko Alliance products are a great affordable alternative to Balboa Water Group products.