Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pumps (Waterway Tiny Might Circulation Pumps)
Waterway Tiny Might Pumps Feature:
- High volume side discharge efficiency
- 60% more efficient than our center discharge pumps
- Side discharge for optimum flow
- 1" union or 1" barb
- Wet end can be rotated for easy installation
- 1/16 HP
- Large 6 1/2" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- One year warranty
- Click Here For: Waterway Wet Ends)
WHY USE WATERWAY PRODUCTS?
At Waterway Plastics, a commitment to design, innovation and quality American made products makes for a solid combination of style and dependability. All Products are designed and manufactured in America. Waterway has been a leading manufacturer of pool and hot tub/spa and Whirlpool Bath equipment for the USA and international markets since 1973. Located in Oxnard, California in 450,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing facility, Waterway is one of the largest employers in Ventura County. Waterway is recognized as an innovator of quality products with an extensive line of jets, pumps, filters, filter systems and white goods for in-ground and above ground pools, spas and bath.