Spa Parts: Spa Pressure Switches
- Introduced in 1993 specifically for the pool and spa industry, this pressure switch is designed with a 2-1/2 lb differential to completely eliminate oscillating or chattering relays.
- This uses a stainless pan material
- 1/8" NPT
- Electrical rating 1-25 amps at 24-240 VAC.
Replacement Option For:
- 800315-3 1.5PSI / MFG #510AD173
- 800318-3 / MFG #SX79D11DPXXXX06
- 01515-04 Rev B
Allied Innovations continues to manufacture and offer replacement spa parts for Len Gordon, Brett Aqualine, Ramco, Catalina and Spa Builders Systems and much more. They have expanded their market base to include original equipment manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dealers, service companies within various markets of the swimming pool, spa, jetted tub, and custom injection molding industries.
|WHY USE ALLIED INNOVATIONS PRODUCTS?
Len Gordon started Allied Innovations over 40 years ago with the invention of an air switch control, and the company evolved into a leading manufacturer, distributor and custom injection molding company. Len Gordon, creator of the first inground fiberglass spa and an inventor of the air switch control, had been a major role in the foundation of where the spa industry is today. The Len Gordon Company was founded with Len Gordons patented air switch control in hand making the company an international leader, originator and innovator in the swimming pool & spa industry.