Bath Parts: Bath Controls (Air)
- TF-1TD Time Delay 120v Switch w/Receptacle
- Jetted Tub Control
- 20 minute time-delay and water level sensor option
- plugs directly into any standard 120v household wall outlet
- Pump to be controlled is plugged directly into the TF-1TD socket
- Attach air tubing and any Len Gordon button to control and installation is complete!
Allied Innovations continues to manufacture and offer replacement spa parts for Len Gordon, Brett Aqualine, Ramco, Catalina and Spa Builders Systems and much more. They have expanded their market base to include original equipment manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dealers, service companies within various markets of the swimming pool, spa, jetted tub, and custom injection molding industries.
WHY USE ALLIED INNOVATIONS PRODUCTS?
Len Gordon started Allied Innovations over 40 years ago with the invention of an air switch control, and the company evolved into a leading manufacturer, distributor and custom injection molding company. Len Gordon, creator of the first inground fiberglass spa and an inventor of the air switch control, had been a major role in the foundation of where the spa industry is today. The Len Gordon Company was founded with Len Gordons patented air switch control in hand making the company an international leader, originator and innovator in the swimming pool & spa industry.