Balboa 4.0 [2.0] HP Dura-Jet (Cascade) 48FR Spa Pump [230V] [8.0/3.0A] [2-Spd] (DJAYGB-3051MB)
Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pumps (Balboa Dura Jet Spa Pumps)
* $9.88 standard shipping within the contiguous United States.
Balboa 4.0 [2.0] HP Dura-Jet (Cascade) 56FR Spa Pump [230V] [8/3a] [2-Speed] (DJAYGB)
|Complete Pump Type||Portable Spa Pump|
|Speed||2 Speed (2-Spd)|
|Drain Plug Location||3,6,9 o`clock|
|Pump to Motor Foot Types||3|
|Suction Connection (Physical Dimension)||3-1/16"od|
|Suction Connection Type||Male Buttress Thread (mbt)|
|Suction Pipe Size||2"|
|Discharge Connection (Physical Dimension)||3-1/16"od|
|Discharge Connection Type||Male Buttress Thread (mbt)|
|Discharge Pipe Size||2"|
|Motor Frame||48 Frame Thru-Bolt|
|Manufacturer||Balboa Water Group|
|Manufacturer Impeller Number||17400-0122|
|Volute Fastening Type||4 Bolts 4 Nuts|
|Volute/Seal plate Number||17400-0003|
|Manufacturer Wet End Number||1215014|
Dura-Jet (Cascade) spa pumps, often called Durajet or Dura Jet, have earned a reputation for consistent quality and long service life. Besides their award-winning pedigree, spa users appreciate their near silent, efficient and trouble-free application. Spa technicians and dealers appreciate the Dur-Jet spa pumps easy installation and versatile application and use. Dura-Jet pumps are from Balboa Water Group, the internationally recognized leader in the bath and spa pump industry.
Balboa Dura-Jet (Cascade) Spa Pumps Feature:
- True rated 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3 HP models
- 115 volt options in 1 and 1.5 HP; additional motors 230V
- 60Hz (N. America)
- Class F insulation
- All spa pack or plug and play connection leads available
Balboa Dura-Jet (Cascade) Spa Pump Specifications:
- Center suction / radial side discharge orientation
- Suction Port: 2"
- Discharge Port: 2"
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon ceramic with Viton elastomers
- Plumbing configuration effects pump performance.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE RIGHT PUMP? Take a look at our Spa Pump Replacement Guide.
Not sure what some pump terms mean? Take a look at our Commonly Used Bath & Spa Pump Terms for assistance.
|WHY USE BALBOA WATER GROUP PRODUCTS?
- All seals are carbon ceramic with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting performance, easily enduring prolonged heat and chemical exposure
- Available in 230V or 115V 60Hz motors for 50Hz market and 230V 50Hz TEFC motors for 60Hz market
- Unique design impeller provides higher efficiency flow with a smaller horsepower motor than other pumps in the same class; high flow rates can exceed 210 gallons per minute
- Multi-directional volute mountings and a 3 position drain plug for complete flexibility of configuration
- Petite volute and compact 48 frame design allow for easy installation in hard to fit areas - Choose single-or two-speed motor from 1 to 3 HP; with two-speed models, sanitization and heating can occur while maintaining lower running costs
- Whisper quiet operation assures a peaceful spa experience - 115 volt models available for portable plug and play spas
- UL, TUV, CSA, and CE/VDE/GS cerfitied
pansion and development, BWG offers a complete line of products for your whirlpool bath or hot tub.