Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pump Wetends (Gecko)
Side discharge, 2"mbt suction/discharge, 56 frame wet end for XP2/XP2E pump. This wet end is used with a 2.0hp, 56 frame, thru-bolt style motor. The motor used may be either a single or dual speed. The wet end may be rotated 90 degrees to change the discharge position. The complete wet end includes: the volute, seal, impeller, wear ring, suction cover, suction cover o-ring, drain plug, drain plug o-ring and suction cover screws. Motor and unions sold separately.
- Pump to Motor Foot Types: 14
- Motor Frame: 56 Frame Thru-Bolt
- Drain Plug Location: 4,6,9 o`clock
- Suction Auxiliary Port: None
- Suction Style: Center
- Suction Connection (Physical Dimension): 3-1/16"od
- Suction Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Suction Pipe Size: 2"
- Discharge Auxilary Port: None
- Discharge Style: Side
- Discharge Connection (Physical Dimension): 3-1/16"od
- Discharge Connection Type: Male Buttress Thread (mbt)
- Discharge Pipe Size: 2"
- Horsepower: 2.0hp
- Manufacturer: AquaFlo/Gecko
- Pump Model: Flo-Master XP2e
- Manufacturer Impeller Number: 91695200
- Volute Fastening Type: 8 Screws
|WHY USE GECKO PRODUCTS?
At Gecko, understanding the spa users environment and expectations is key in the process of designing and making the perfect control systems, intuitive keypads, powerful but efficient pumps and value-added accessories for spas. When a user touches a button, presses a key or clicks on a link, he already expects how his spa, the product of Gecko customers, should respond to his commands. He is validating, at each interaction, the quality of the experience he associates with his spa. Gecko Alliance has been providing that high level quality products and service to their customers for almost three decades. Their products are some of the most reliable products made in the industry today. Gecko Alliance products are a great affordable alternative to Balboa Water Group products.