Spa Pumps & Parts: Spa Pumps (Waterway Executive 56 Frame Spa Pumps)
Waterway Executive 56 Frame Pumps Feature:
- Executive wet end designed specifically for 56-frame motors
- Two double shielded ball bearings with moisture resistant grease for quieter operation and longer life
- Two speed motors have four sets of insulated windings for increased efficiency
- 56-frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Large 2 1/2" intake for improved flow performance and reduced noise
- Large 6 1/2" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Split capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90 degrees
- Viton seals
- 3-year warranty on pump motor
- 3-year warranty on wet end (Click Here For: Waterway Wet Ends)
|WHY USE WATERWAY PRODUCTS?
At Waterway Plastics, a commitment to design, innovation and quality American made products makes for a solid combination of style and dependability. All Products are designed and manufactured in America. Waterway has been a leading manufacturer of pool and hot tub/spa and Whirlpool Bath equipment for the USA and international markets since 1973. Located in Oxnard, California in 450,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing facility, Waterway is one of the largest employers in Ventura County. Waterway is recognized as an innovator of quality products with an extensive line of jets, pumps, filters, filter systems and white goods for in-ground and above ground pools, spas and bath.